Look at this: *drum-roll please*
For the HYC record that's:
today's weight: 99.9kg / 220lb / 15st 10lbs
loss of: 1.5kg / 3.3lb
total loss this year: 16.1kg / 35.5lbs
Major milestone moment indeed. This is enormous for me on so many levels:
- it's my DOCTOR'S ORDERS weight for trying to conceive (okies calm down, dinnae get too excited and start knitting baby booties just yet, I'd like to lose just a wee bit more first. But this does mean that when the moment's right for us to start trying - SO AM I!)
- easy rider baby! I'm BACK ON THE BIKE. I've really missed being able to go on the back of hubby's harley (put the back rest back on baby - we're going for a cruise!)
- exactly HALF WAY to losing the 32kg re-gain
- a THIRD of the way to goal - 34% to be precise (again from January re-start)
- it's just an all round prettier number
Phew! I think I need to get down from the clouds now, I'm starting to feel giddy.
30.9 kilos left and counting :-)
Have a great week everyone.