Life is just a blog waiting to happen

|
I've started thinking in blogwords.

I've got so many thoughts going round my jumbled muddled up head; some new found hope, a little new found clarity and a lot of soul searching. But my thoughts aren't just my thoughts any more, they're blog entries waiting to be written.

When I was driving home today, rather than just letting my thoughts take me to wherever they wanted to go, instead I was constructing them into blog entries in my mind. Editing how the tale should be re-told almost before it has been told in the first place. I had a natty title but no actual conclusion to my musings. Freakzoid.

Anyone else do this? No? Just me then. A passing symptom of recent blog rediscovery perhaps?

Of course when my thoughts finally do get to where they need to go to make sense, you will of course be the first to know :-)

4 comments:

Elsha said...

Hey, blogging is healthy :) I always feel more "cleansed" after blogging!

Big Girl said...

I totally do the same thing. I tell myself, "oh, I am so going to blog about that." and then when I sit down to write, I can't think of anything good to say. I need to start writing things down.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I do the same, but it all comes out OK. Can't wait to read those thoughts! Thank you for the visit.

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Why wait until your thoughts make sense? Hasn't stopped me so far. :)

(I do the blogging-in-my-head thing, too.)