checking in: hyc week 8

|
I'm back, HYC check in time.

today's weight: 106.2kg / 234lb / 16st 10lbs
loss of: 1.8kg / 4lb
total loss this year: 9.8kg / 21.5lbs

Fab!

No waiting to see if it's a dehydration blip this time, I'm claiming it right away ;-)

Time to be careful and not get complacent though. It's been a few weeks since I got myself back on track and I'm just hitting the giddy heights of my diet honeymoon. I know it's when you relax you lose focus. Accidents mostly happen in the final part of the journey home... you just have to look how close I got to the finish line last time.

But for now - I celebrate - very happy with this.

Good luck to all the other HYCers out there.

9 comments:

Claudelle's Weight Challenge said...

Well done on the loss. Hope you have a good week. All the best for the days ahead.

Hanlie said...

Great loss! You are really going well now!

Danielle said...

Congratulations! That is awesome!

I have to be careful when I have a good week... not to reward my loss with a tasty treat or entire sheet cake! HA!

Unknown said...

I'm new to the HYC not sure what its all about yet but,Hoping to get to know all of you!! Great Loss!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Ani... what a fab loss! Go girl!
xx

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Woohoo! That is so awesome! Congrats on the loss and keep on making those healthy choices. :-)
Path to Health

Big Girl said...

congrats on the weight loss! keep up the good work!

ani pesto said...

thank you - all the woohoos and well dones make this losing life feel so fabulous

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

What a great week! You're on a roll!